Roses

Roses

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hello folks,
 
I know its been a little while since I've posted anything.  Sorry, sometimes we just stay too busy, and between Facebook, Google+, Twitter and our website I just don't tend to the blog the way I should. 
 
I hope you have all had a nice spring, I know our weather has been a little persnickety, but its getting better.  The beautiful blooming forsythias and cherries are helping the mood immensely!
 
We have been busy in the mall welcoming new dealers and saying goodbye to a few of our old friends.  Be sure you come by to see all the new merchandise that's come in since Christmas.
 
Being that life is a journey that takes you down many different roads, I have come to a fork in mine and have made a significant decision:  the mall is for sale!  Champagne Lane Antique Mall has been a wonderful endeavor for the last three years and it is with reservations that I have come to this point.  As anyone who has ever owned a business knows, it is terrifically time consuming and I would like a little of that time back to spend with my grandchildren, mother, and of course my husband.  That said, if you or anyone you know would like the opportunity of owning a fun and rewarding business, please give us a call at the store and we'll chat.  
 
You can call seven days a week at 256-232-1003 or 256-232-1004. 
 
Thank you all for a tremendous time spent at the shoppe, I have loved every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!



 
A few of my favorite pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment